More information about registration : http://www.pdt2020.com/registrations/
More information about social program : http://www.pdt2020.com/social-program/
For the participants, the registration fees include :
• Welcome cocktail
• Access to all sessions (oral and posters)
• The detailed program and the congress pack
• Coffee breaks for the duration of the congress
• Lunches for the first three days (2 seated meals and 1 lunch buffet).
• A tasting visit of the Cover Market, on October 27 or 28.
• Registration for the gala evening
Lunch for the fourth day is optional, you can reserve your lunchbag when registering
For accompanying person, the registration fees include :
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
Early bird fees till September 1st, 2020
Please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org for any special diet or food intolerance.
Registration is confirmed only when payment is received. Registration fee are per participant and are inclusive of all VAT (TTC-all tax included). These fees may be subject to change by PROGEPI. The applicable fees are those in effect at the time of registration (fees listed on the PROGEPI website at the time of registration or listed on the registration form received by the Participant). Registration fees include all services described on the dedicated Event registration website.
Payment of all fees must be made in full no less than September 15th, 2020 and can be made by using one of the following methods
• Purchase order
Please make sure your purchase order includes the following information: participant’s full name, name of the Event, order reference number, amount to be paid, complete billing address and the VAT number (if applicable).
Purchase orders may be sent by post to:
- PROGEP ‘EVENTS, 1, rue Grandville 54001 Nancy, France,
- or by email to: email@example.com
• Bank transfer
Please include the following information in the bank references section: participant’s full name, the name of the Event, the order reference number and PROGEPI EVENTS. All bank charges and applicable fees are the responsibility of the sender. Please ensure that your payment includes all additional and applicable transfer fees, including those of the receiving bank. Bank transfers should be made payable to:
- PROGEPI EVENTS
- Bank name: CREDIT AGRICOLE
- Bank address (branch): Agence Trois Maisons, 54000 Nancy, France
- IBAN: FR76 1610 6700 2086 46 91 4909 523
- Swift code: AGRIFRPP861
• Check (only for Participants residing in France)
Checks should be made payable to PROGEPI. Please include the following information on the back of the check: participant’s full name, name of the Event and the order reference number. Checks should be sent by post to:
- PROGEPI EVENTS, 1 rue Grandville, 54001, Nancy, France
• Credit card, secure online payment
Secure payment online. For more information please contact: PROGEP 'EVENTS mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +33 3-72 74 38 88
Please note that payment on site or by cash won’t be acceptable.
1. In the case of late registration for the Event (less than 14 working days prior to the first day of the Event), registration payment must be received in full by PROGEPI (via credit card/secure online payment, bank transfer or check) within 7 working days following submission of the Participant’s registration application Failure to make payment within this time frame will automatically result in cancellation of the registration.
2. PROGEPI will accept one method of payment only per registration. 3. Once full payment of registration has been received, PROGEPI will only issue a refund to the Participant in cases specified in Articles 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 (please refer to our conditions and terms policy).